Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Movie Quotes Quiz 2

Here's the sequel to my Christmas Movie Quotes Quiz of 2005. This one should prove slightly more difficult. Try to guess the Christmas movie for each of the following quotes:



1. Close your eyes...! And think of snowflakes and moonbeams and whiskers on kittens...


2. I wish I had a million dollars... Hot dog!


3. Fella, if you can hear me, I'm just looking for your identification. As soon as I find out who you are, I'll give you a lift back to the mall.


4. I could show you letters that would open your eyes. No, you probably wouldn't understand what's in them. They're written by a type of man so far superior to you it isn't even funny.


5. I couldn't believe my own ears. Tinker Toys? She'd never buy it.


6. Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on its way in from New York.


7. Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant.


8. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.


9. Hocus-Pocus explained the situation to Santa, who as you know, speaks fluent rabbit.


10. Ma'am, I'm eight years old. You think I would be here alone? I don't think so.



Click here to see the answers.


New for 2009: The Christmas Carol Quiz

2 comments:

Brandon Morgado said...

Wow, these are hard. Here are my answers. I know a few but some will be wild guesses. also, I did not CHEAT for any of these.

1) Scrooged
2) It's a Wonderful Life
3) Miracle on 34th Street
4) Miracle on 34th Street
5) A Christmas Story
6) A Christmas Story
7) How The Grinch Stole Christmas
8) Christmas Vacation
9) Watership Down ???
10) Home Alone

after checking answers:
ouch 5/10

Colby Willen said...

I think the one that a lot of people probably haven't seen is The Shop Around the Corner - it is a fun movie and has some really witty dialogue (and was also basically remade as You've Got Mail.)