Here's the sequel to my Christmas Movie Quotes Quiz of 2005. This one should prove slightly more difficult. Try to guess the Christmas movie for each of the following quotes:
1. Close your eyes...! And think of snowflakes and moonbeams and whiskers on kittens...
2. I wish I had a million dollars... Hot dog!
3. Fella, if you can hear me, I'm just looking for your identification. As soon as I find out who you are, I'll give you a lift back to the mall.
4. I could show you letters that would open your eyes. No, you probably wouldn't understand what's in them. They're written by a type of man so far superior to you it isn't even funny.
5. I couldn't believe my own ears. Tinker Toys? She'd never buy it.
6. Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on its way in from
7. Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant.
8. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.
9. Hocus-Pocus explained the situation to Santa, who as you know, speaks fluent rabbit.
10. Ma'am, I'm eight years old. You think I would be here alone? I don't think so.
New for 2009: The Christmas Carol Quiz